Digital Tools for Adult Learners: how to integrate Digital Tools in Adult Education
Digital and ICT tools are a must in almost all current professions, which makes adult educators responible of training their students to be competent digital users. In this course, you will learn how to integrate them in your curriculum and how to make the most of all digital tools available for your.
- To be arranged with the participants
Teachers, educators, mentors, trainers, educational professionals, employees of bodies providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services; administrative staff of the educational sector.
The principles taught in this course can be applied not only in educational programmes and projects in the field of ICT, but also in any other learning areas which educators plan to digitalise or use a digitali approach.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
- have learned cases of international good practice concerning educational strategies for integrating a digital approach;
- have got an overall idea of the essentials of a ‘Digital Classroom’;
- have understood the basic elements for successful planning and management of digital education projects;
- have familiarised with techniques, tools and resources for improving the effectiveness and quality of an educational offer;
- have been able to apply practices for monitoring the project performance and ensure the implementation.
- Certificate of attendance including description of training content and time input
- Europass Mobility Certificates – to be issued by the applicant’s National Agency
Face-to-face training takes place every day till around 5 pm. However, after that learning and project work continues by the participants working in teams. This team work is an essential way of learning.
Pre-arrival activities, Impact evaluation and Follow up
Before their arrival, all the participants will be requested to complete a short evaluation questionnaire in relation to their competencies in the course topics. They will be requested to complete a similar questionnaire three months later to assess the impact of the skills acquired in the course (e.g. any feedback from their students, their colleagues or other partners or teachers that they have involved by applying the new practices they have acquired).
Our course trainers will act as mentors to all the participants in our course in order to support them in their new professional prospects in the area of training and education.