Do you want to make your school or center more international by participating to EU funded projects? In this course you’ll learn how to design, manage and implement Erasmus+ project in a successful and easy way!
- June – July 2020 (Riga, LATVIA)
- October – November 2020 (Reus, SPAIN)
Teachers, school principals, educational workers, HR professionals, employees of bodies providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services; etc.
The principles taught in this course can be applied not only in educational and employment projects, but also in other areas, such as human rights, active citizenship, health education, culture, research, etc.
· Introduction to Workshop
· Presentation of organisations taking part in the training cour
· What does project management mean?
· The project lifecyle and tasks required
· Structuring the project in phases
· Planning of the general enviornment of the project: timming and milestones
· Financial planning and organisation of the wotrking in units
· Definition of partners’ roles
· Creation of European and National groups
· Creation of communication channels: collaborative tools
· Organisation of teamwork
· Conflict management and shared ownership of a project
· Management of international project meetings
· The role of evaluation in an European Cooperation project
· Collection and interpretation of data
· Administrative and financial management of a project
· Budget planning, revision and distribution of the grant
· Contractual relationships: subcontracts, agreements and copyright
· Importance of dissemination: effective strategies
· Channels, stakeholders and networking
· Peer Discussion and review
· Final self-assessment
· Final evaluation of the course
- Certificate of attendance including description of training content and time input
- Europass Mobility Certificates – to be issued by the applicant’s National Agency
Face-to-face training takes place every day till around 5 pm. However, after that learning and project work continues by the participants working in teams. This team work is an essential way of learning.
Pre-arrival activities, Impact evaluation and Follow up
Before their arrival, all the participants will be requested to complete a short evaluation questionnaire in relation to their competencies in the course topics. They will be requested to complete a similar questionnaire three months later to assess the impact of the skills acquired in the course (e.g. any feedback from their students, their colleagues or other partners or teachers that they have involved by applying the new practices they have acquired).
Our course trainers will act as mentors to all the participants in our course in order to support them in their new professional prospects in the area of training and education.